Saturday, December 28, 2019

Handmade with Love and Gratitude

Hi Friends
A very good morning and may you be blessed always with Good health and Happiness.



These are the completed stationery sets tied with ribbon.


This time i decided to give my best friends handmade gifts. I loved the decision but i started it on the 23of December as i was working until then and it had to be completed by 25 morning.
I decided to make stationery sets complete with greeting cards, note cards, gift tags as well as a notebook and pen. I had cut most of the bases and for one i had pasted the patten paper on to the base and had cut the gift tags too but everything else had to be done from scratch.
I dont keep a lot of cardstock with me as i am getting ready to go and join my daughter in New Zealand. So i ran short of card stock and had to go to a shop and get it together with the thin ribbon for the gift tags.
I love pattern paper and cannot resist the urge to buy if i see them but alas now i have to finish my stock and i got a fine idea.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GpJAcEp8KU It was shared by a blooger pal. So now i am going to cut my pattern paper to small sizes and take the ones which i treasure while the balance will be used on cards and gifts.
The idea for the stationery set is from Maymay madeit. i will link her site so that you can get all the measurements from her. https://www.maymaymadeit.com/blogs/news/stationary-box-gift-set
I made 30 greeting cards with envelopes, 30 note cards and 30 gift tags.
 y
A complete set of greeting cards, note cards and gift tags.



I hope you can see the note book. I decorated it with an image from a pattern paper and attached it to the box using a  ribbon belly band. Even the pen was attached using two ribbon loops in pink. It was attached to the box using liquid glue.

I used dye cuts to decorate the cards. Even the note books were hand made and the pens were decorated with coordinating pattern paper. After finished doing the cards and envelopes i found that it did not fit inside the box and most of them were top folding so i re did them again.
To decorate the cards i used pattern paper.
I even did teh gift bags using pattern paper but unfortunately had forgotten to take pix of it. I used one sheet of paper for each bag.
I am linking these sets to
 http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2019/12/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html

Surekha Galagoda
Thank you for stopping by. With loads of love and gratitude
Surekha Galagoda

3 comments:

  1. Lovely stationery sets and the notebook is so sweet! You made great gifts for your friends!
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Friend
    Thank you for your lovely comments. Even i liked the note book with the fussycut rose. It is for friends i love and respect the most who are with me always and love me the way i am. May you and your family have a super duper new year with good health and happiness always. With love and gratitude.

    ReplyDelete