Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Happy Pawsome Birthday

Dear All
This is my first blog post for the year. Sorry about it.
 

This is a Birthday day card for a cat lover and my dearest friend.
Method
Cut a square measuring 5 1/2 inches by 9 inches. As i did not have designer papers I cut a square out of card stock and a square out of pattern paper and adhered them together. Then i scored it at 3 inches and 6 inches. After that on the left hand side mark 4 inches and join that at nine inches.snip off the top part. after that fold and crease at the 3 and 6 inches. 
Then it is decorating time.
I stamped the sentiment Happy Pawsome Birthday [ The cozy cat cubbies stamp and die set by Art Impressions. It was a gift i won at the Cat Hop organised by Janice. Thank you Janice and Art Impressions.]

 on a piece of card stock and adhered using double sided foam squares to give it dimension. Inside on the first panel i took another cat stamp colured and cut it and adhered a butterfly on foam squares for dimension. 
I left the second panel empty to write a message. The third panel i stamped using my Misti stamping tool. [It is also a gift from one of the talented designers. Thank You so much] Stamping is a breeze with the misti. I attached two cats and a butterfly using foam squares for dimension.
This is my simple card which i learnt from Lisa Curcio.Thank you Lisa.
Housekeeping hints
Clean your stamps as you use them.
Dont ever keep your ink pads open as it can ruin the card by accident.

Have a wonderful day










 

No comments:

Post a Comment