Friday, June 26, 2020

Cats galore

Dear Friends
A very good morning to all of you

This is a card i made for My Favourite Things  Wednesday Sketch Challenge

Materials
Cardstock white and yellow
Washi Tape
Watercolor pencils
Mini Misti

Method
I took a piece of cardstock and folded it in half.  I pasted three pieces of washi tape to add bling to the card. Then i took a yellow piece of cardstock and stamped the Cozy cat cubbies stamp set which was a gift i won from the Cat Hop,using the Mini Misti. Stamping is a real joy with the Misti as you can position your stamps where you want and if the ink is light you can stamp again.[This was a gift from talented designer and my dearest friend Melanie Muenchinger]. I initially stamped using a black ink which is very light.  I colored the stamps using Colleen watercolor pencils[ the colors are nice but sharpening them is a nightmare.]
 I stamped the sentiment to a piece of yellow card stock and adhered it to the card using foam squares.





Have a Blessed day

No comments:

Post a Comment