Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Pen Holder

 Dear Friends

A very good morning to you.


 I had my pens, scissors, glue in different holders and it was taking some space. So I decided to make one holder that can fit all my supplies. I took a box and sealed one side and from the other side i cut it at a slant. Then I pasted a gift wrapping paper from a gift I had given my husband in 2010 or earlier. One of my holders hold colored gel pens, a long ruler.paint brushes  and my old pair of scissors.That holder was put at the back and i divided it so that my water spray bottle can go to the other side. The container that holds my most often used pens, scissors etc went to the small container which is a cardboard box which held an eaudeclogne bottle. The other side holds my small glue bottles. I made a small plate from cardboard and adhered to the front to hold erasers, safety pin [which i use as a pokey tool] as well as clips. I cut two yoghurt cups adhered wrapping paper and attached to the side. One holds rubber bands and the other holds binder clips. The best thing is I can take it anywhere if I want. Recently i went shopping and decided that all the boxes that i need will be made by me unless somebody gifts them to me as boxes are so expensive and sometimes I cannot get what i need.

I am going to link this project to

   https://leighsbdesigns.blogspot.com/2020/08/stay-crafty-home-blog-hop-2020.html




Blessings to you

Surekha Galagoda

No comments:

Post a Comment