Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Butterflies

 Dear Friends

A very good afternoon. 

Today I made two curtain fold cards

All the instructions were given by the host of Butterfly Challenge Dear Valerie Anne. I just followed her instructions. Thank You dear lady

I took a piece of 11.5*4 inch piece of butterfly patterned paper. on the left and right hand corner mark 1 inch. on the left hand side it should be from the bottom and right hand side it should be from the top. Join the two marks.  Then score at 1,2.5,3.25,4.75,5.75,7.25,8,9.5 and 10.25. Then cut along the line you drew. After than mountain fold and valley fold alternatively. turn to the other side and secure with double sided tape. Then i took a piece of pink color cardstock measuring 4*5 and attached the curtain fold patterned paper and decorated to my hearts content. A black gel pen was used to draw the tentacles of the butterflies. 

On one card i attached a pink colour butterfly and a baby butterfly and a flower and attached carrot orange gemstones. 

On  the other card I used a pink colour plastic butterfly with a glue dot and tied a bow using carrot orange jute thread. I also attached a carrot colored gem stone to hide the glue dot which was used to fix the bow.

I stamped the sentiments Happy Birthday and Congratulations to finish off the cards


I am linking these cards

to  https://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com/


Thank you for stopping by

Blessings

Surekha Galagoda







3 comments:

  1. Hello Surekha, so nice to see you joining in my challenge with this pretty curtain fold card. I like the desinger paper that you have chosen for the curtain. thankyou for coming and playing along. I hope you will join in again. hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Surekha these are BEAUTIFUL! So creative with that curtain fold. I haven't done this technique in ages ... thanks for the inspiration! Hugs from Ohio, USA

    ReplyDelete