Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Flower Jar

Dear Friends

A very good afternoon and sorry for my long absence. 

Today I created a card for the Double D Challenge




I took a white card base and pasted the jar which was stamped and fuzzy cut. The flowers too were cut using a  puncher. I had never used the Jar and puncher though I bought it some time back.Flower Jar I pasted the flowers the way i wanted and added stems and leaves using a marker. Sorry I dont have it all together. I added tiny gem stones for the center of the flowers and added the sentiment Happy birthday to finish it all. I hope you like it


Double D Challenges http://daranddiane.blogspot.com/


flower Jar

I am also linking my card tohttps://craftinghappinesschallenges.blogspot.com/flower Jarl

https://mynbus.blogspot.com

Stay safe and blessed

Thank you 

4 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty! Love this jar of flowers! I love when my flowers bloom and I can place a bouquet in the house. I have some beautiful vases but always like to put them in a mason jar instead (that's how my mom did it!) Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Flowers in Containers’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your jar of rainbow colored punched posies, Surekha! It will bring a smile to some lucky birthday recipient! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Take care and keep safe! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Darnell
    You made my day. Thank you so much. Stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double D Challenge Blog. We hope you will take time to enter future challenges.

    Kathy
    DD DT

    ReplyDelete