Saturday, September 25, 2021

Bureau storage

 Good afternoon ladies

This is how  we can see from the front . I made this bureau storage using cardboard and pattern paper and according to the instructions from Sam Calcott. I was always fascinated by Bureaus done in wood and now having one done in paper I can be  satisfied. I store my home made Gesso and Texture paste which is not available in Sri Lanka and shipping costs to import is huge. So I surfed the internet found the recipes and made it using white acrylic paint and glue. I also store the measurement spoons and other stuff that go with it and I have some more space left. As i could not get two pattern papers in same design and same colors I used same design pattern papers but in complimenting colors of pastel green and pink.



This is when open. it has four dividers and a small holder too which covers two dividers.

I am linking this to https://paperminutes.blogspot.com/2021/09/paperminutes-710-alles-nur-keine-karten.html

I am also linking this to https://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/09/september-challenge.html

Thanks for stopping by

Tc Stay Safe 

Surekha Galagoda

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Thanks for showing it for paperminutes.
    hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic make & great storage idea

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'Winter Wonderland' this month
    Hope to see you join in with us again soon
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete