Sunday, September 19, 2021

Leaf it

 Good Morning dear friends

 

I made this card by using two die cut leaves on green color cardstock and stamping the sentiment using black ink on to the card base itself. 

I am linking this card to http://daranddiane.blogspot.com/

I am linking this card tohttps://alphabetchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2021/09/l-is-for-leaves.html

I am linking this card to http://countryviewchallenges.blogspot.com/2021_09_01_archive.html

Please leave comment on how I can improve as I am a new bee.

Thanks for stopping by

Tc Stay Safe

Surekha Galagoda 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS design my friend! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Leaves’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty CAS card!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've created such a great CAS card, I like how you manage to focus only on the main sentiment and a bit of a motif. The 3 D effect of the leaves is such a clever way to bring your minimalistic design to life. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely CAS design. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome CAS card. I need to remember this design. Love it. So glad you shared over at Alphabet challenge.

    ReplyDelete