Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Happy Christmas

Good afternoon Friends


 This is a christmas themed pop up box card which will be mailed to my Grand daughter, Daughter and husband. I selected this type as my grand daughter loves this type of cards. I made the matching envelope too using my newly acquired 123 Punch Board which I love. 

I am linking this card to https://peaceonearthchristmas.blogspot.com/2021/11/peace-on-earth-christmas-challenge-3.html 



Thank You for stopping by

Tc Stay safe

Surekha Galagoda

2 comments:

  1. Adorably cute cute box card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet non-traditional colored holiday box! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support on our new challenge adventure!!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete