Friday, July 15, 2022

Happy Birthday




Good afternoon ladies

 Can you imagine that this is the first post for the year. I never knew that six months have already gone. I was involved in arranging my craft space and my job and other stuff kept me busy. Although I made some cards I forgot to take pictures before giving them over. Sorry about it.

 

I made two cards 

One for my darling grand daughter Rashida and one for my Son in law Ciaran who is a darling son to me.They are both celebrating their birthdays on first and fourth of August. I made them early as I had to post them to ensure that they get on time. 

The card I made for my grand daughter is a little pop up card . I pasted a birthday themed pattern paper to which I adhered the Unicorn.to the front  of the card. It is a die cut of an unicorn She loves unicorns.  To create dimension I pasted two unicorns together and slightly colored them using a pink color marker from AlteNew. I pasted birdies cut from a die.Hope you like my card.

 

 

The back of the card.

The card I made for my son in law too I pasted a birthday themed pattern paper to which i die cut the word happy five times in different colors and pasted using liquid glue. I pasted the word Birthday too using liquid glue. I didn't add any bling to the two cards as I thought that the happy birthday themed pattern papers were sufficient. 


I used a little bit of the pattern paper to decorate the inside of the card for my son. For my darling grand daughters card  I cut the words happy Birthday from the same pattern paper and adhered to the back of the card as well as one item from the pattern paper to the envelope as well to ensure the coordination.

The dies I used are from

Happy Birthday from Memory Box

Whittle Birds from Memory Box 

These two dies were a gift from my darling friend Darlene Pavlick. Thank You Darlene

Unicorn from Tutti Designs     


I am linking these cards to
Thank You
Surekha Galagoda

3 comments:

  1. Both cards are just wonderful, Surekha!!
    Love the pop-up design and the sweet birds on the one for your granddaughter! And all the candles on the one for your son-in-law are very fun. I like how added a few candles to the envelope, too. Great idea!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant unicorns...on your granddaughter's card! :)

      Delete
  2. Cute pop-up card with the cute unicorn. I am sure your granddaughter loves it. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete