Friday, July 15, 2022

World of the ocean

 Good evening dear friends

This is my card for the Double D Challenge  creatures in/under the sea



I decided that I want to do a one layer card. I stamped and fussy cut the fish and a crab and coloured using the Inktense color pencils given by my loving friend Darlene Pavlick. Thank You Darlene. Then I created the background of the sea using blue color ink and a finger dauber. I am just learning ink blending and so decided to keep it simple . I also colored the sky using a little blue ink. I adhered three layers of the fish and the crab to give dimension. I learnt it from Jennifer Mcguire.The fish crab and the blue color was my inspiration from the moodboard. I stamped the sentiment Make A splash and adhered three layers to give it dimension. I adhered the fish,the crab and the sentiment strip using liquid glue. 

Viola my card was done.   

I am  linking this card to 

https://daranddiane.blogspot.com/


Thank You

Surekha Galagoda

 the

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is fabulous my friend! You are very welcome and I'm happy to see you're having some fun with them!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Creatures In/Under the Sea’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!!

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surekha....what an adorable card! Love the little sea creatures. Beautiful work.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card Surekha ji...I am back to blogging and dropped by to visit you
    Cheers, Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete