Sunday, April 21, 2019

Stationery Set






                                   I cut this circle image with blooms and butterflies from a magazine page and pasted it onto a scolloped bloom cut in white card stock. This was pasted  on to the paper cupboard and the pattern paper Storage unit so that they become a set.




On top of the cupboard is the picture pasted on a flower die cut.This picture was cut from a magazine.



I hope you can see the image on the pattern paper storage unit.




I wanted to create a stationery set as i didnt have a place to keep my Card stock or the pattern paper I have. The orignial idea is from Dr Sonia My Craft Guru.https://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com/search?q=paper+storage  She is a talented crafter and  she has given a great explanation with a lot lof lovely pictures.Thank You my Guru.



The cupboard was made by pasting three boxes of the same size together. Then made a cover for it by cutting a piece of cardboard to cover all the boxes.

As you can see my cupboard has three shelfs. If you like you can increase the number of shelfs by adding boxes of the same size. Here I dont have any measurements to show as i just pasted three similar size boxes together.After covering it with pattern pattern paper fixed two magnets on either side , ie one on the door and the other on the side and connected them with a hair tie.You can see the lose hair tie and the two magnets below.

This is the front of the box                This is the side of the box which shows a magnet.



Once the frame work was in place  decorated it using puffy stickers, flowers made with paper and plastic, some packaging used to cover apples and magazine covers.
 

Took a white scolloped blooms  die cut and pasted a magazine cover by cutting a circle and pasting it in the middle of the white die cut. I made two of these and pasted one on top of the cupboard and the other on the pattern paper storage unit.




As i wanted to create a garden theme for the storage unit i cut a green color pattern paper and pasted at the bottom. For the cupboard  took a apple case and cut it in two and pasted it like a fence. I hope you can see it clearly in the third picture.  I pasted the flowers behind the fence. As it is a set i ensured that there was similarity but not much. Then decorated using flowers and leaves as well as puffy stickers with lady birds caterpillars birds and butterflies.
It can hold my card stock,envelopes and scraps. I am planning to keep the envelopes on top, card stock on the second and the third will hold scraps. I am organizing the card scraps at present. Once I figure out the best option will share with all of you my friends.
I didnt spend more than Rs 60 to make it. It was spent to buy the two pattern paper sheets to cover the units. Everything else was from my stash.Stationery set  Happy crafting


I am linking this to
https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/






2 comments:

  1. Love your fantastic creation! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Meihsie
    Thank You.Love and hugs

    ReplyDelete