Sunday, April 28, 2019

Follow Your Dreams


Earlier I never used a diary but of late it has become one of the things i cannot live without. At the start of the year I got a diary from my dear friend Chandrika but I knew that teh cover will come off if i dont do something as i use it so often. It is where i srite about my appointments, Work to do, craft challenges, wins my study plans. Oh it is full of stuff that i want. So i thought of giving it a new look.Below is a picture of the diary before a new look was given. 



I took some orange card stock and cut it to size and pasted so that it can handle all teh turning and flipping.  


this picture shows after the orange card stock was pasted. I didnt want to use white as i know that it will get dirty in no time due to the dusty conditions in Sri Lanka. Then a patten paper was pasted to cover 3/4 of the cover. The pattern paper had small flowers i highlighted some of them with a gold color glitter pen. 



Next i stamped the sentiment Follow Your Dreams in dark blue. I hope you can see it in the pictures. My diary is all about foolwing my dreams. That is the eason i stamped that sentiment.On teh left side of the sentment i pasted an orange and black color butterfly cut out from a pattern paper. I always related butteflflies with dreams.


On the bottom left too i pasted a pink color butterfly and finished off my diary cover. I like the look of it and thank God i dont have to worry about teh cover coming off. Ha ha


I am linking this to
Alphabet challenge blog
Yes Virginia April Show and share Challenge blog 



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Your butterfly shimmers so nicely. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Dawn
    Thank you for your lovely words.Love and hugs

    ReplyDelete