Thursday, May 9, 2019

Smile

Smile




This smile can at any time wipe away my tears and bring me happiness in a split second. It is the smile of my God given gift my precious angel, the one and only grand daughter of mine.
This scrap book page is the third gift i made for her seventh Birthday which falls on 1st August.
I took a blue color 12*12 inch card stock.It is from American crafts and the name is Ac Cardstock Carton/ Cartulina. Onto that i pasted a silver color stiped pattern paper leaving a border on top. Then i arranged the pictures in circle frames.
The main picture is a thoughtful face of her. I put it in the middle as I wanted to show her smile in all other pictures. The top left hand pic of hers is on her 1st day of school this year at Addington Primary School Christchurch New Zealand.
The top right hand is a picture of her at the beach. It was a rare treat for her as her mum is a full time student and part time chef. I hope you can see how happy she is.
The bottom left is her smiling face as she makes pancakes, she too wants to be a chef like her mum. and loves to help. 
The bottom right pic is her in school uniform.

All the pix are in circle frames and i was inspired by the scrapbook page done by Anett Gelencser..
The Smile die is from Pink Fresh Studio and i love it so much. I got it as a part of a gift for commenting on a blog hop. Thank You Pink Fresh studio. 


I cut the wordSsmile twice in white card stock and cut the smile die once again using a pattern paper using my cuttlebug die cutting machine. It is a gift from my daughter.
 Then i pasted it one on top of the other as i wanted to create a depth. The butterflies and the tiny rose with leaves are also cut from the same pattern paper. I stuck them to the scrapbook page using double sided tape.
Thank you for stopping by. TC Stay Blessed Always.


I am linking this scrapbook page to
https://www.pinkfreshstudio.com/blogs/pinkfresh-studio/national-scrapbooking-day-challenge-with-giveaways
 Smile

2 comments: