Monday, May 20, 2019

Triangle happiness

Triangle Happiness


I cut a piece of card stock and folded it into two. Then I cut two triangles using pattern paper and pasted one on top and the other on the bottom.
At the place the two triangles met i pasted a small pink color butterfly. I used the clear stamp happiness and stamped it using blue color ink.
Tc Stay blessed. Love and Hugs

I am linking this card to
CAS Challenge 321

http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.com/2019/05/challenge-321-sketch.htmlSurekha Galagoda











 

6 comments:

  1. The soft color scheme is pretty. Thanks for sharing your card with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words. It means a lot to me

      Delete
  2. The soft floral pattern looks so pretty in your card. Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kindness. It means a lot to me

      Delete
  3. Just beautiful, sweet Surekha!! I just love this double triangle design, and the flower at the centre is so cute! Heaps and heaps of thank you's for the visit and sweet note over on my blog. Sending crafty hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Ivana
    Thanks a ton. You kind words means the world to me. Of late i was so busy that i did not get a chance to put apeep to your blog. Will visit soon. Tc May you and your family be blessed always

    ReplyDelete