Sunday, May 5, 2019

Stitch it


I made this tag using stitch it tag dies. I cut two tags and pasted one on top of the other.
Then i took a clear stamp with a sprig of flowers and stamped it on to the tag.Next I also stamped a butterfly as i thought what is the point of having flowers without a butterfly. Then I tied a blue color bow on to the white cardstock tag and made a small bow in cream and pasted it onto the small tag.
As this is one of the gifts for my grand daughter i pasted a silver color heart embellishment on the bottom right as she loves hearts and always says love heart. .I highlighted the sprig of flowers using Coleen watercolor pencils.
These are the things i used to make the tag.

Thank You for stopping by. Tc stay blessed always

I am playing in the
https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/


2 comments:

  1. beautiful tag, love how you used the stitched dies, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kath
    Thank you for appreciating it.Love and hugs

    ReplyDelete