Friday, May 3, 2019

Up in the Sky

 My Angel Rashidas First Plane Ride





I wanted to make a scrapbook page of my grand daughters first plane ride but i never knew how to do it though  I got many ideas from the blogs of my crafty friends I decided to do a simple page since it is my first attempt.

I Took a 12*12 piece of dark pink card stock and drew a large heart using a gold glitter pen. I wanted to do my page inside a heart as she is the special person in my life.



Onto that I pasted a piece of 6*6 pattern paper. I wanted her picture to be a little elevated than the other pictures on the page.


The left side pocket has all our plane tickets while the right side pocket has a letter written by me explaining all the nitty gritties as i just only took one picture of her at the Changi Airport Singapore. 






Pasted a picture of a suitcase with her name on it. I also pasted a picture of a glove to show that she was travelling to a cold country.
Pasted two puffy flower stickers on the top left and right.
I also pasted tiny hearts using E6000 glue.
To depict dreams i created a border around her picture using butterflies cut from a pattern paper. I also pasted a picture of a plane to depict her plane ride To paste all the pictures i used pieces of double sided tape.


I am happy with the outcome as this is my first attempt. This will be the first gift my grand daughter Rashida will recive on her 7th Birthday which falls on 1st August 2019. I will paste a tissue paper to cover the entire page as it has to go on a long journey from Sri Lanka to reach her in Christchurch New Zealand.
Thank you for reading. Tc Stay blessed always. 


Linking this project to
https://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/upload.phpcraftsmysoul.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment