Saturday, July 11, 2020

Another One layer card

Dear Friends
Good afternoon.

I made another one layer card for the Stay Crafty With Hero Challenge#11.

Method
I cut a piece of card stock and folded in two and stamped a deer and a tree using an acrylic block.Then i stamped the sentiment Thinking of you. I colored the deer using Colleen water colour pencils and added  the white spots using a Sakura Gelly Roll white pen. The branches of the tree was colored using Rangers Pine needles ink while the bark was colored using watercolor pencils.

The products I used
card stock
Colleen Watercolour pencils

Pine needles Distress Oxide from Ranger

Acrylic block


Hope you like my little card
I am linking this card to
https://heroarts.com/blogs/hero-arts-blog/stay-crafty-with-hero-challenge-11




Craftsmysoul Surekha Galagoda
Blessings to all
Surekha Galagoda

No comments:

Post a Comment