Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Crafty shops

Good Morning friends
Today's post is all about places i buy my crafty items for my cards and craft projects.Bear in mind some items are still not available in Sri Lanka while sometimes the stuff is not of good quality. I thought I would list the places I shop so that it will help crafty friends in Sri Lanka.

Craftstore Rambasevana
It is an online store and the service is excellent. They have a facebook page with individual albums.Pictures of all crafty products with the size and price is mentioned. The owner Ridma does a good job and ordering is easy.  Once you select the goods send  her a whatsapp or messenger message on 0719888664 and she will get back with the bill. Though I can pay once the goods are delivered I prefer to pay to the bank before delivery. For me it is convenient. She individually packs everything and puts them to a bag.You can even ask her how to use a product. The only short side is you cannot touch and feel the products you are buying.But believe me there is no difference between the picture you see and the stuff you get.

Sarasavi Bookshop
They also have a lot of crafty stuff and their staff are courteous and with a smile.I visit the Nugegoda and Dehiwela branches as it is closer to my home.

Best Paper
They have all kinds of paper and inks and recently they have become an agent of Sizzix and have the Big Shot machines as well as dies and embellishments. They are located at No 21 Pepiliyana Road Nugegoda.

Art World
They also store a variety of crafty goods and the shop is in Dehiwela Sri Lanka close to the bridge.34A, Galle Road Dehiwela North.

Penguin Toys
You can buy crafty goods from Penguins and it is very affordable.The shop is at 106, Prince Street  Pettah.

Lakwin enterprises
They also store a lot of crafty goods and I mostly buy cardstock from them as it is cheaper than other places. They are located at  No 53, Prince Street and now they import 6*6 and 12*12 pattern papers and it is very affordable.You get a courteous service too.

Overseas
I have got dies,colour pens and other stuff from Simon Says Stamp, AlteNew, Tutti Designs and Pink fresh Studio.They are of superior quality and they give you what they display on the page. The only downside is that shipping is very high.At the moment you cannot ship anything from them as postal services are not working.

Blessings
Surekha Galagoda

No Limit
I buy my pattern papers from them. They have the most beautiful pattern papers and the only downside is that they fold the papers to fit the rack.

I hope that this post will help crafty friends in Sri Lanka
with Blessings
Surekha Galagoda

No comments:

Post a Comment