Saturday, July 4, 2020

One Layer Card

One layer CardA very Good evening to all
This one layer card is for the Stay Crafty With Hero Challenge#11.


Materials
Cardstock
Alt E New Artist market Starter set
Misti
Colleen watercolor pencils

Method
I took a 4 by 6 piece of white cardstock and stamped the Flower and the leaves as well as the sentiment using my stamping tool. Then i colored the flower and the leaves using the markers Cotton Candy and Frayed leaf together with my Colleen Water Color pencils. It is a very simple card and hope you like it.

I am linking this card to

https://heroarts.com/blogs/hero-arts-blog/stay-crafty-with-hero-challenge-11
The products I used
Alt E New Artist Marker Starter set
Misti Stamping tool
Colleen Watercolour Pencils

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful soft coloring! So soothing!

    Thanks so much for playing with us a Time Out!

    ReplyDelete