Thursday, August 20, 2020

21st Birthday

Dear Friends
A very good afternoon to you.
I made two Birthday cards for a girl who celebrated ber 21st Birthday on 18th August.
It was my first order. The mother wanted the cards to be in Pink.

I made one card with a key with a bow peeking out of a window and the card front had a tiny little pink dress with a pink baby rose and a small jewel and a handbag with a pink rose and a paper clip which i made following G.I Kerr. I attached the key, the dress and the handbag using glue dots so that if she wants she can keep them. Inside was decorated with a verse and three baloons in Pink, Purple and Blue.



The Other card had an intricate shoe and flowers all over, with a pink shimmery butterfly and  a Happy Birthday sentiment. I attached small jewels to the centers of the flowers . I used different shades of pink cardstock.I am not a good photographer and therefore you cannot see the images clearly but everybody appreciated and I have got more orders.




Thank you each and everyone of you ladies who have taught me everything. I am  so happy.
I am linking these cards to the following challenges
lemon shortbread challenge
http://lemonshortbreadchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/08/challenge-126-anything-goes.html
AlphabetchallengeSurekha Galagoda
https://alphabetchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2020/08/j-is-for-jewelsjewellry.html

Blessings and Gratitude to all
Surekha Galagoda

No comments:

Post a Comment