Saturday, August 1, 2020

Pretty in Pink

Surekha GalagodaGood Morning Dear Friends
My Grand daughter's Birthday was on 1st August.
She wanted a pop up card in pink as her favourite color now is Pink.


Materials used
Pink cardstock
flower die
squirrels stamp
Colleen water Color pencils


Method
I folded a piece of cardstock measuring 4 1/4 *5 1/2  and kept it aside.  Then I took a piece of cardstock measuring 5 1/2*5 1/2 and scored it at 3/4,4 and 4 3/4. I learnt the method from Jennifer Mcguire. I decorated that using a image of Olaf as her birthday party was themed olaf. I stamped three squirrels using a stamp. I colored all three in brown and the mama carries a cake, the baby a love heart as my grand daughter loves love hearts and Dada a cup. After that I cut a flower shape in the  4 1/4 by 5 1/2 piece and made the Olaf peek through the window. To fit the inside piece to the card  the fold lind of the card and the inside pieces were put together and the left side was adhered to the card base and the card was closed and the right side was adhered to the card base on the other side. I die cut the words Happy Birthday using a die. This is my simple card I made for my one and only Grand daughters 8th Birthday. They are in New Zealand and post is not working from Sri Lanks so I only showed the card to her. I also did a count down for her Birthday using all little memories of her including the first Baby shirt she wore.



Inside of the card



My one and only God given gift

I am linking this card to
http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.com/2020/07/creative-moments-challenge-195-and.html
https://aaabirthday.blogspot.com/

Thanks for Stopping by
Blessings
Surekha Galagoda





No comments:

Post a Comment