Friday, August 21, 2020

Chaos










 Chaos

Good Morning dear friends

You must be wondering why I named the post as Chaos. I wanted to make some masculine cards. I used a black ink to stamp the sentiment and as it was light i colored with a marker and five minutes down the line the ink was in two spots of the card. I went to die cut a sentimnet and the measurement was wrong and i had to discard the card and mind you i didnnt have any more cardstock of that colour . Lol. what i did was i cut the card stock in two and saved the good piece. The other one i turned it to the other side and die cut the same sentiment about four times. Since it was masculine card I made a shirt and Tie and put a tie pin too but because of the ink bobbos I had to redo it again. Have you experienced such days. I will never forget yesterday as this was the first time I experienced such chaos. At the end of it I made four masculine cards and i have ordered some stamps and dies to make more masculine cards.

Here are my Masculine cards


I am linking this card to

sisterhood of craftersSurekha Galagoda

http://thesisterhoodofcrafters.blogspot.com/

Blessings and Love

Surekha Galagoda

1 comment:

  1. WOW what a fabulous creation! GREAT JOB! I'm so glad you shared it with us over on the Sisterhood of Crafters! For some reason the link came back as a security risk so I've come to you directly through your comment on my personal blog. Not sure why that happens but if you don't receive other comments from our Sisterhood team, that is the reason why! Has nothing to do with whether or not they like your designs! I know I certainly do ... VERY creative with that shirt/tie!
    Stay safe & healthy my friend! HUGS from OHIO, USA

    ReplyDelete