Saturday, August 1, 2020

Beautiful friendship

Good morning Dear friends
This is a card I made for my dearest friend Maryanne

Products
Cardstock
stamps
Colleen water colored pencils

Method
I cut a [piece of cardstock to fit as a layer. Then I stamped the rose in black initially. Then i coloured two layers of pink watercolor pencils and shaded it. Then I used some pencil shavings to look like drops. I pasted a sticker of a tiny butterfly as no flower is complete without a butterfly. I didnt use anything else to jazz the card as i wanted the attention to the sentiment What a beautiful Blessing You are to me. My friend is a true blessing to me.

I am linking this card to
https://heroarts.com/blogs/hero-arts-blog/stay-crafty-with-hero-challenge-12Surekha GalagodaSurekha Galagoda

Thank You for stopping by
Surekha Galagoda

1 comment: