Monday, August 23, 2021

Fruits in plenty

 Good afternoon ladies


This is the card I created for the Double D Challenge.

The fruits were colored using Derwent Inktense Pencils a gift from Darlene.  The fuits and platter dies are from Pink Fresh Studio Fruits from Fruitastic collection and the stand is from Sweet Treats collection. I die cut the stand thrice and pasted using liquid glue. I attached tiny gems to the strawberry as my white colour pen was not working. I pasted them using foam squares. I pasted the word Celebrate as the sentiment which cannot be seen properly[Sorry about it.]. I pasted the green stiped piece of paper to the card base and it was done. 

I am linking this card to http://daranddiane.blogspot.com/2021/08/fruits-vegetables.html

Thanks for stopping by

Tc Stay Safe

Surekha Galagoda

3 comments:

  1. Yummy sweet treats! Great design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Fruits And Veges Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun summer and fruity card!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous fruity creation my friend! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Fruits & Vegetables’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete