Friday, August 6, 2021

Mason Jars

 Good afternoon ladies

I made a card for the Double D challenge. 



First I used  an embossing folder and embossed the butterflies and flowers to the card base. I stamped the mason Jar and butterfly using black ink. I stamped the mason jar twice to get some depth. I colored some of the butterflies and flowers in Orange and black using the Derwent Inktense pencils a gift to me from Darlene. Thank you so much Dear Darlene. I tied a cream color ribbon as i did not have any twine in Orange. This card is for my Grand daughter as i miss her so much. Iam attaching a photo of her with a friend. My grand daughter is in specs.

I am linking this card tohttp://daranddiane.blogspot.com/

Take Care Stay safe

Surekha Galagoda

Sri Lanka

6 comments:

  1. Oh Surekha this is so, so pretty! Beautiful embossed background! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Mason Jar’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Darlene
      Tks a ton Sure I will come back often.
      Tc Stay safe

      Delete
  2. Wow what a wonderful project, loving this. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear aNNie
    Thanks a bunch. Tc stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of only pitting one butterfly in the jar and letting the rest fly free. Thanks for joining us and sharing this card at Double D Challenge.

    ReplyDelete