Friday, August 27, 2021

Halloween

 Good afternoon Ladies



I made this card for the Two old Bats Halloween Challenge.

My main colors were Orange and Black with the exception of grey for the bunny and my card base. I colored the pumpkin in orange color and i hope you can see it. I stamped bats on the top and near the sentiment and colored their wings in black. I tilted the sentiment to the left as I wanted it to align with the two bats.

I am linking this card to https://twooldbatshalloweenchallenge.blogspot.com/

Thank You for stopping by

Tc Stay Safe

Surekha Galagoda

1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable. This set is in my wish list! it's so cute!


    Thanks so much for playing with us at: www.twooldbatshalloween.challenge.blogspot.com

    -- Dalis
    www.stamprgrl.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete