Saturday, August 21, 2021

Butterflies galore

 A very good Afternoon ladies

This is the card I made for the Butterfly Challenge. I made the card according to instructions given. Then I pasted a Butterfly themed pattern paper [it is the only one I have.] . Colored a scalloped circle in pink,I pasted two butterflies on either sid one butterfly is rose pink. I created a boquet scene by pasting all the flowers and added a small butterfly amidst the flowers.I added a green colour bow and I assume that it is sage green. I might be mistaken.

Products Used

Alt E New Started artist Marker set [Cotton Candy]

Scorepal ScoreBoard

Flower dies.

I am linking this card to https://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com/

Thank You for stopping by

Tc Stay Safe

Surekha Galagoda  

1 comment:

  1. A perfect rocker card. I love the pretty floral theme. So nice to see you in the Butterfly Garden. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete