Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Coffee

 A very good afternoon ladies



I made two cards for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. For One card I pasted a foam heart and I adhered the sentiment and the coffee cups onto the heart. I didnt want to add anything as I wanted to focus on the coffee cups.



The second card I created a scene and built up. I adhered a pattern paper onto the card base . Then I adhered another pattern paper to look like the sky.  Then I adhered the family of three critters and the baby critter is holding a coffee cup while mama is holding a baked goodie  the papa is holding an apple. I wanted to take part in the hop but do not have any big stamps or dies of coffee cups as I am a new bee. So sorry about that.But I am thrilled to participate.For a change i adhered the sentiment strip on top and the critters on the bottom.

Products used

Pirates Life pattern paper

card stock 

Stamps [unbranded]

Alte new Artist Marker starter set R403 and Y204

I always stamp my sentiments on to a strip of paper before stamping it onto the card as I then know how it stamps. This tip has saved me a lot of good cardstock. 

I am linking this card to

http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/2021/03/2021-spring-summer-coffee-lovers-blog-hop/

Thank You

Take Care and stay safe

Surekha Galagoda

6 comments:

  1. I love your coffee creations!

    I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards. Great images and perfect for the coffee hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great cards! Love the clean simplicity of the first one and those kitties on the second card are too stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great and gorgeous card, love the design too along with the papers used. I was in day surgery yesterday so missed a few posts last couple of days. ♥

    ReplyDelete