Friday, March 5, 2021

my little rack

 Good afternoon Friends

I am reorganising my craft space and i know that i need some storage space. I have decided that I will not buy any but make it on my own and save the money to buy some more crafty stuff I need. Yesterday when I was browsing Youtube I saw a video by Treasure Trickz and I was impatient to make it. 

Items needed

Cardboard

pattern paper

glue 

glue gun

A pair of scissors 

A ruler

Measurements

two circles measuring 30 cm

four strips 4cm wide and 22 cm long

four pieces cut to 11cm *6cm

4 pieces cut to 30cm by 11cm


Method

Cover all the pieces in pattern paper except the four pieces measuring 30cm*11cm. Adhere the long strips to the circles. cut a quarter circle from each of the 11cm by 30 cm pieces of cardboard. Then paste the pattern paper. Then adhere them to a circle which will become the bottom. Then adhere the top circle and paste the four pieces cut into 11 by 6 cm. from the 6cm side I reduced about 3 cm. This is my stirage unit and I am super happy as I made it myself. Cost of the project is 45 rupees which is a about 25 cts. In the process i learnt how to cut cardboard with an exacto knife which is very useful in making such projects. As my craft space colours are pink and blue I purchased some flowery pattern papers so that I can use all of it for my organisation. The pictures dont do justice to my little rack as I am a horrible protographer. Sorry about it. I promise I will learn it soon.

I am linking this project to






http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2021/03/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-march.html

http://thesisterhoodofcrafters.blogspot.com/2021/02/anything-goes.html

Thank You

Stay Safe

Surekha Galagoda




2 comments:

  1. WOW! What a great idea and you did an AWESOME job! Well done my friend! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    P. S. BiG HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea! This is beautiful! Thanks so much for linking up to TSOC challenge. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete