Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Gift card holder

 Good evening Ladies






The completed Gift card holder front



The completed gift card holder back

I made a gift card holder for the StayCrafty with Hero Challenge. It is going to be a gift for my one and only precious grand daughter and i will put a gift card and give her. Until I go to see her it will be in her goodie bag I am collecting for her with her favourite stuff. I used white card stock with a little shine as my base. I decorated it using washi tape and stamps as I didnt want to heat emboss as I am still learning it. She loves hearts and calls them love hearts So I used stamps with hearts and the sentiment strip which says What a beautiful blessing You are to me was stamped onto the belly band. The bunny with the large heart was stamped thrice and coloured and It wasattached to the backof the belly band and i didnt want any decoration as I wanted the focus to be on the teddy bear with the large heart. 

   

Before decorating


With sentiment and decoration

I adhered the teddy bear below the sentiment as I liked it that way.


Products I used

Cardstock

Washi tape [Sizzix 663054]

stamps [unbranded]

Twin marker pen set from Changli

I am linking this card to

https://heroarts.com/blogs/hero-arts-blog/stay-crafty-with-hero-challenge-20

This is my one and only precious angel and she is a true blessing to us.


Thank You

Stay Safe

Surekha Galagoda


No comments:

Post a Comment