Sunday, March 14, 2021

Tea or Coffee





 I made this card by tea staining my background. I learnt a lot about tea staing in the process. I must find some heavy weight cardstock fromSri Lanka. I only have one stamp of a tea cup [as I am a new bee]which I colored using my Twinmarker pen set while the cup cake was colored using the Artist marker starter set byAlteNew. Then I got a cake stand dye from Pink Fresh Studio Sweet Treats and pasted a pattern paper.I cut two more dyes of the cake stand and assembled it together for dimension. I adhered the cake stand and then the cup cake which was also a stamp and my cup using foam squares to give dimension and stamped the sentiment You make life sweeter


Products used

Cardstock dye fromPinkfresh Studio sweet treats

Alte New Artist marker starter set

Twin Marker pen set from Changli


 

  

Thank You

Stay safe

Surekha Galagoda

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the little gingham table and cute cups. The distressed background is perfect for your setting!

    ReplyDelete