Sunday, March 21, 2021

Trifold Notebook

 A very goodmorning ladies

I made a trifold note book uing the instructions of G I Kerr and I am super happy with it. She added a back pocket but I didnt as I wanted it to be different though I learnt it from her. I used two pattern papers for the base ie the front and back and another to make the pockets and the tops of the note books. On one pocket I added a notebook while the other pocket was left empty to put whatever is needed. This can be tucked inside a purse and we women needs lots of notebooks don't you agree. I added a ribbon to keep it all together and it is done. I didnt want to add more bling as I thought it was clean and simple.







The front of the Trifold note book 




Before the side pocket notebook was added

with the middle notebook as well as the note book in the side




  The paper pack I used

Iam linking this project to 

https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-use-2-or-more-patterned-papers/

Thank you for stopping by

Take Care and Stay Safe

With Love

Surekha Galagoda


No comments:

Post a Comment