Friday, February 26, 2021

Splash it

 A very good afternoon friends



I took a white card base and stamped the waves in two colours. Then I took my Colleen water colour pencils and  touched and spread the colour using my finger. Then I stamped the hippo to look like he was floating and coloured him gray using the watercolour pencil. I stamped the sentiment Make a splash using one shade of the blue I used for making the waves. The colour pencils colour well but sharpening them is a nightmare but I have to be satisfied as those are the affordable water colour pencils in Sri Lanka. 


The things I used

Cardstock

Scissors

Misti stamping tool

Shades of Blue colur ink from Rosies Studio

Colleen water colour pencils

Iam linking this card to

challenge#12 splash

Thank You 

Stay safe

Surekha Galagoda

3 comments:

  1. OMG so cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Perfectly CAS challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    PERFECTLY CAS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is really cute! Thank you for joining us at Perfectly Cas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card with a great sense of humor. Yes, this cute hippo can make a big splash :-)
    Thank you for joining us in our Perfectly CAS fun.
    BożenA DT PC

    ReplyDelete