Sunday, October 6, 2019

A bunch of cards

Hi
I did a bunch of cards on 6 October which is also my Birthday. It is to be included in a stationery set which is going to a gift for my dear friend and whom I consider as my son. I used my paper scraps and clear stamps to do them as i wanted to link them for the Honey Bee card challenge.
They are simple but i love them as every card was handmade with a lot of love.
here is my set of cards

This card uses a stencil and i layered a brown card on top of a white card base. I wanted to heat emboss the sentiment but couldnt as my heat tool didnt work. Lol
 For this card i adhered a piece of pattern paper on to a white card base and put a white flower with a red embelishment as a centre. 
 For this card i cut a oval and covered it with pattern paper and teh sentiment The Sky's the limit.
 For this card i adhered a green card stock on top of a white card base and pasted leaves. Two each to get the dimension and added the butterfly using foam squares. The sentiment is never stop dreaming.
 This card has a pattern paper on top of a white card base and i stuck a white die cut flower and a white embellishment for the flower centre and the sentiment Especially for you.
 Since my friends favorite colors are black and white i used those two colors to create this card with the sentiment wonder.
 



This is my set of simple cards and it made me so happy creating them.
Thank You
Love and blessings
Surekha Galagoda
A bunch of cards

I am linking these cards to
http://cas-ualfridaysstamps.blogspot.com/2019/10/world-card-making-day-challenge.html







No comments:

Post a Comment