Thursday, October 17, 2019

Inside Out

Hi Friends
This is also from  the set of cards i made to tuck inside the stationery set to be given as a Birthday gift to my friend and Son who has held my hand at difficult times.
The front of the card was made by pasting a piece of a pretty pattern paper which was a left over in my stash. Then i cut a flower from a Stamping, embossing and die cutting set from Couture creations. I really love the tiny flowers in the set and when i am free i die cut some different colors and keep so that i can use them in cards.


i took the flower and pressed the middle with a ball point tip to make it raised. Then i added a white gemstone to the centre and stamped the sentiment Especially For you using a clear stamp.

As my friend like simple decorations I took a happy birthday sentiment and stuck it to the base using foam squares to give dimension. Then i also added a butterfly using a small foam square. Always when i have time i decorate the inside to make the recipient happy.




 
    I Prefer the CAS cards as i am still a new crafter.


Thank You and Blessings
Surekha Galagoda



No comments:

Post a Comment