Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Happy Birthday

https://stamplorations.blogspot.com/2019/10/sixth-birthday-day-one-birthday-linky-party.html?showComment=1572346903421#c2032546052279903734




This is the Stamporations sixth Birthday Celebration announcement






One of the cards is a Birthday card included in the order of my first stationery sets for a daughter of a friend of mine. I didnt
 keep a profit as my friends parents entertained all three classes at their home to spend the day which was enjoyed by all the girls. they really do have big hearts. So i only charged for the materials i had to buy such as the pattern paper, some card stock and embellishments..
Method
Took a piece of peach color card stock and i put alayer of a pattern paper with presnts as the next layer. On to that i layered apurple color card stock. The images of cup cakes and the cake base is from the set Sweet Treats set by Pinkfresh studio. It was a set i won for taking part in a Blog Hop . Thank you Pinkfresh Studio. I colored the cup cake in the middle with AlteNew Artist Marker Starter set using the colors Magnolia Smoothie and Cotton Candy. It was also a part of a gift for taking part in a blog Hop.Thank you AlteNew.
I adhered the cup cakes and the cake base using double sided foam tape to give dimension. I also dye cut the cake base three time two times using white card stock and once using a pattern paper.   I stamped the sentiment Happy Birthday using AlteNew crisp dye ink color Crimson.     




I am linking this card to the STAMPorations sixth Birthday blog Hop
.
STAMPorations I came to your blog and shop through Monika Skinner when i took part in the Cat Lovers Hop.
 I simply love your products and you are offering free shipping with purchases of $70 or more which is fantastic for a person like me who is mobile between Sunny Sri Lanka and New Zealand. They also have the Build your stash subscription where u can buy $45 worth of  products fr $30 with free shipping which i think is super fantastic. Happy sixth Birthday STAMPorations and may you grow from strength to strength.

Thank You and Blessings
Surekha Galagoda

No comments:

Post a Comment