Thursday, October 31, 2019

Music Challenge

When i saw the Music Challenge i knew i had to submit a scrapbooking page. The song i selected is By My side by David Choi.




 It is a very romantic song but everytime i hear it the only person who comes to my mind is my little seven year old grand daughter Rashida my life and the best gift God gave me.
She is an amazing child she will never worry even if her clothes are short or her shoes are tight as she knows that me and my daughter face immense difficulties to bring her up. Even when she is sick when we ask her how she is she will say Amma I am ok and dont worry i will get better soon. If she wants anything she will tell her mama to buy it for her when her mama has money. Even if she gets a lollipop she is very greatful.  Isnt she amazing. She is truly Gods Gift to us.
Though she and i are thousands of miles apart at the moment as soon as she talks to me she knows whether i am in pain or sad. After about five minutes she will ask Amma are you feeling better because we spoke. This is her heart. She is very innocent and kind too and helps her mama around the house and is a good student too.
The picture included in the layout was taken by her mama on 30 October when she was ready to go to school.   I hope you like my layout. I kept it really simple as the background is colorful.
I handwrote the lyrics of the song onto a white paper and attached it to a pattern paper with music notes. Then i adhered my little girls photo and attached a black bow as embellishment.






These pix were done by one of my friends using teh above pic. So i am attaching them too.








Blessings and Thank you
Surekha Galagoda

Music challenge

1 comment:

  1. Your grand daughter Rashida is just amazing. I can see this not only by your words, but also by her beautiful deep eyes and sweet smile :) She is surely a beautiful soul and a blessing for you and for her mother. :)
    Love the layout you made for her, is so cute and full of love. The pix are fun and super sweet!
    Thanks for being a my new follower, now I'm a your follower too :)
    I wish you, your daughter and Raisha a peaceful and sweet Christmas, and a new year full of Joy, Health and all you need.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete