Saturday, October 19, 2019

Smile

Surekha GalagodaMy wish is for everybody to smile all the time so I thought of naming it smile and i also used the word die Smile from Pinkfresh Studio to adorn my cards.
I made two cards using the same word die which i cut in silver and blue glitter card stock. Since the word die was in glitter card stock i decided not to use any embellishments other than pasting two pictures of cakes to add the sweet element using foam squares to give dimension.

Until upto this project i used to measure and cut my card stock yes i know i am a big time fool. Lol. But when i asked my craft guru Dr Sonia she told me to get a score tool and i bought the score Pal buddy from SSS and i am so happy i did it. Ah i even got a pouch for it which is very handy when travelling. It has made scoring a breeze and i am just wondering why i didnt buy it sooner.But better late than never.

Thank You and Blessings
Surekha Galagoda

I am linking these two cards to the Twofer challenge



6 comments:

  1. I agree with your wish for everybody to smile, Surekha! Especially on one's birthday with such yummy looking cupcakes! I know what you mean about life being easier with a score tool! I didn't buy one for many years and once I started using it, I slapped myself for not buying it years before!! Thank you so much for playing in Twofer Card Challenge #21! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Darnell
      Thank you for your lovely comment. Much appreciated. Blessings

      Delete
  2. Your cupcakes look delicious, Sonia. The greeting of smile is perfect--doesn't a cupcake make most people smile? Thank you for playing along at Twofer Card Challenge #21.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Surekha, it's a nice wish for everybody to smile. I feel the same and I'm smiling as I look at your cupcake cards. I like your story about the score tool. I learn something new every day about this craft. Thank you for your kind wishes about my hand. I'm so glad you joined us in our Twofer Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Leslie
      Your kind words mean the world to me. Thank you for your advice on how you learn something every day. I also try to but with my crazy schedule it goes heywire sometimes.Blessings

      Delete
  4. Dear Cat
    thank you for your words of encouragement.Blessings

    ReplyDelete