Thursday, October 17, 2019

The sky is the limit

All things space, Galaxy and aliens and space ships

These two cards are from a set of cards i made to be tucked inside the stationery set to be given for my Friend and Sons Birthday.
 His favorite colors are Black and white so my major color combination are those two.
For this card I cut an oval to represent a space ship and used scrap pieces to decorate the card. The oval is adhered to the card base using foam squares and the sentiment is a clear stamp. 
  For this card too i used scraps from the papers I used to decorate the stationery set and stamped the sentiment  Wonder which is a clear stamp.
Since i am a new crafter i prefer to keep my cards CAS style.


 I was wondering how to use my scraps and i found a video by Jennifer Mcguire on how she uses her scraps. She even keeps the tiniest bits.https://www.jennifermcguireink.com/blog This is the link to her awesome blog. If you have time please visit her she is an amazing crafter and a lady with a really a big heart.

Thank you and Blessings
Surekha Galagoda

I am linking this card to
snarkystampers.blogspot .com for Anything to do with Space Galaxy, aliens space ships etc
.

1 comment:

  1. Fab card!
    Thanks for spacing out with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

    ReplyDelete