Thursday, November 28, 2019

Blog Candy

Hi Friends
Tindaloo is giving away Blog candy pls do visit her blog and link up.


https://tindaloo.blogspot.com/2019/10/add-on-blogcandy-3.html

Saturday, November 30, 2019


Add-On BlogCandy #3.


[..Sticky Post - scroll down for new posts..]

New Blogcandy! With some changes from last time ~ everything is shown in the photo, no surprises... and theres a linky now! ðŸ˜Š  

This is an add-on Blogcandy still, as I will add the three extra goodies you see attatched on the right of the image below, when there are 10/20/30 entries! If there are even more entries, there is a digistamp BONUS for 3 extra winners!



Here you will find treasure in old discontinued stamps, that maybe is hard to find as well as some other scrapbooking goodies. There are some nicely used stamps here that I am hoping will find a new home, as well as new and unused stuff!

   
    
Just click on photos to see in bigger detail!

Blogcandy Contents;

💠 Whiff of Joy - Norma Fickel 'WOJ Feeling better' 
used EZ-mount rubberstamp.
💠 Nellie Snellen 'Koetie Sweet dreams' clearstamp.
💠 Simply Sassy 'Party Frills' used EZ-mount rubberstamp.

💠 Winnie the Pooh & Tigger eraser and pencil.
💠 Kort & Godt flower/leaf? crystal-like plastic decorations on wire.

💠 3 x umounted rubberstamps ~ unknown see photo 
(I think the red ones are from Viva Las Vegas Stamps!).
💠 Panduro Arne & Carlos Clear Stamp A6 'Recipe'.
 

💠 Trimcraft Simply Creative 6mm adhesive red and green pearls (350+)

Blogcandy Add-ons; (updated on date: / . will have a ✔️ when included!)
I will add the three extra goodies below when there are..
✔️ x10 entries = Kraftin' Kimmie 'Sandcastle Miles' used EZ-mount rubberstamp.
✔️ x20 entries = Panduro Hobby 6x red Crochet flowers.
🔔 x30 entries = DoCrafts Urban Stamps 'Chronology Apothecary' 4x4 EZ-mounted rubberstamp. 

I am still finding plenty of duplicates in my stash while organizing and adding stuff into my giveaway box ~ and what is not won this time will pass on to the next blogcandy!

.... and even though I said no surprises, there might be some extra extras getting added when I wrap this blogcandy up at the end ~ no matter if the add-ons have been added or not ;) 
 



This BlogCandy is open to all you wonderful crafty people who stop by my blog ~ I will ship worldwide ~ and while I would appreciate it if you were a follower of my blog, it's not necessary to win ♥ But please ~ ONE entry each & NO Non-crafters or Candy-only-bloggers, that would not be fair! 

The only thing I ask of you is that you spread the word by sharing this blogpost. Feel free to use the blogcandy photo, (or the small one in my sidebar) either on your own blog (sidebar is fine) and add a link ~ or share via pinterest, instagram, facebook, twitter etc. even just telling a friend counts :)

EXTRA BONUS! If there is more than 30 x entries, I will also pick 3 more winners who will get a freebie digistamp each (of their choice) from my etsy shoppe! So do get the word out ðŸ˜Š
 Link to






No comments:

Post a Comment