Monday, November 25, 2019

Day 13,14,15,16 of the 30 Day Coloring Challenge

Day 13,14,15,16 of the 30 Day Coloring Challenge

Dear Friends

Have a good day and May you be blessed always
I thought of doing another card for my precious little grand daughter as i had some unbranded clear stamps with me.
I stamped it using black ink on to a white board. then i colored using my Colleen water color pencils and for the middle of the tiny flowers i added a dot using a black glitter pen.
Then when looking at the girl i wanted to create a little garden scene. I created a sky using blue color ink pads from Rosie's and i cut a cloud shape from a pattern paper and adhered it to the sky. Then using green pattern paper i fussy cut to give the effect of grass. I pasted teh grass and the cloud using
The sky which i created uisng blue ink pads.


 The blue ink pads and the cloud i fussy cut using a pattern paper.




Next i adhered the girl to the card using double sided foam tape as i wanted to give a little dimension. If there is a garden scene it needs a butterfly and flowers.




 to create flowers i added small purple color gems and it added the bling to the card as well and adhered it to the grass. I also adhered a butterfly cut from a pattern paper using double sided foam tape. I used the red color card stock with a flowery background for the base to give a Christmassy feeling.



 A close up of the card
I am linking this card to
https://www.thedailymarker.com/2019/11/day-1-the-30-day-coloring-challenge-2019-link-up/

Thank You for Stopping by
With Gratitude
Surekha Galagoda







No comments:

Post a Comment