Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Day 2 and 3 of the 30 day coloring Challenge

Day 2 and 3 of the 30 day coloring Challenge

Dear Friends
Day 2 and three Surerkha GalagodaBlessings to all of you who visit my blog.
I colored two large roses and made it into cards.
As i said earlier i stamped some roses in one go and kept so that i dont have to bother with it every time i want to color.
Yesterday i made some card bases so now i have everything handy and i will only have to color and adhere them to the card bases.
I colored these two flowers using Colleen water Color pencils. The colors used are orange, red two shades and black. Today i got a taste of blending and how they react.







I colored the flowers and fussy cut them. Then i made the card base and adhered it using double sided tape to give dimension. I attached the sentiment Faith by dye cutting it twice to give dimension. This card is a get well card but i just wanted to talk about Faith and not say Get well soon. I attached a small yellow color ribbon to get the bling to the card.

 This is a much clear image of the get well card.

This is the set of simple gift tags made.

This is the simple christmas card i made. I adhered a christmas themed pattern paper on to a card base. . Then i stamped the sentiment Merry Christmas twice and fussy cut it and adhered together. It was adhered to the base using liquide glue. Then i dye cut a rain deer in red and attached it to add bling to the card.

It is going to be a in a set of cards which includes a simple Christmas card, gift cards and note cards and enveloped too, reaching my mothers school friend domiciled in Canada. I made the gift cards to make aunty Shiranees life just a wee bit easy. She is 70+ years old and they recently got to know that her daughter is having breast cancer.
It is the most divastating fact for a parent to know that their children are sick. I also went though it when my daughter who was six months pregnant fell and brok her ankle in two. To this day that episode brings tears to my eyes as i know how helpless i felt as i couldnt bear her pain.  Anyway this is life. All of us face many challenges daily.

Thank you and Blessings
Surekha Galagoda

No comments:

Post a Comment