Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Congratulations and Celebrations

Surekha Galagoda

Hi Dear friends
May your day be as beautiful as you are

This is my simple card I made to congratulate Stamplorations on thier 6th Birthday.
I took a white card base and adhered a rose themed pink pattern paper as a layer. On to that i adhered a rose which i colored using Colleen water Color pencils sans water.



 I used yellow, black and a hint of red and fussy cut using my scissors which i keep only for fussy cutting. from the same pattern paper i fussy cut three butterflies and adhered them together for dimension. I adhered the rose using double sided foam tape as i wanted dimension. Then i added the butterfly to show it is coming to land on teh flower. The sentiment Congrats is a die cut i got as a gift from Simon Says  Stamp and it cuts like butter. Thank You. I cut it using glitter foam as i wanted the card to be fulll of happiness as it is a great milestone for Stamplorations. This is my simple card. Hope you like it.






Blessings and Thank You
Surekha galagoda




I am linking my card to


http://stamplorations.auctivacommerce.com/ViewWishlist.aspx?WishlistId=1373325

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty, Surekha. The colors are lovely and the rose patterned paper is wonderful for your background.

    Thank you for commenting on my blog. You are very sweet. If you are interested in learning additional basic techniques, I would suggest following the blogs of one or more companies...Stamplorations is great, Simon Says Stamp, there are many of them!...and read their daily posts. They are always jam-packed with fabulous ideas and demonstrations. I learn so much from the talents of their design teams. Doing the 30-Day Coloring Challenge is a great way to learn new skills, too! So that's wonderful you are doing it! Happy Crafting!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete