Monday, November 25, 2019

Day 9,10,11,12 of the 30 day Coloring Challenge

Day 9,10,11,12 of the 30 day Coloring Challenge

Hi Friends
Have a good day and May you be blessed always

I had a unbranded clear stamp which i used to stamp this image of the angel/princess.





Then i colored it using my Colleen watercolor pencils and thanks to dear Kathy I was able to water color too. I used blue as i love blue so much. I took a lot of time to color as i was able to grab liitle time slots but i patiently colored it. I was fascinated by Kathys coloring of hair and i just had to try it.
Then i fussy cut it using my tiny scissors. I dont use that scissor for anything else.
Then i took a red piece of card stock with a flowery design and mounted the angel /princess using doule sided foam tape to give dimension.
This card will be for my little precious grand daughter who is everything to me.

I am linking this card to
https://www.thedailymarker.com/2019/11/day-1-the-30-day-coloring-challenge-2019-link-up/
Thank you for stopping by
with gratitude
Surekha Galagoda Surekha Galagoda

No comments:

Post a Comment