Wednesday, February 10, 2021

DIY paper holder

 

Good evening friends



Today it is a different project. My card stock and speciality paper collection  was overflowing from my holder and that is when I decided to add another box. It was the box in which my computer came. The first box was cut at a slant decorated with pattern paper and a divider was added in the middle. I decorated the front to look like a garden using small roses and critters which my grand daughter had left. I love little critters and can never get over them. I wanted the box in the behind to look taller than the one in the front but could not as the height was different. I decorated the box in the behind with pattern paper which I had and used 3m Scotch mount to adhere the two boxes together. Then i arranged my card stock and speciality papers to my hearts content. It also holds pieces of cardboard which I need for projects. For me out of sight is out of mind.  My card stock collection is in a pile inside the box and I want to keep a separate index which will help me to know what I have and havent. That is for a later date. This is from me at the moment.


This is the paper holder before the papers were put inside.





The empty holder from the side

The holder after I arranged my papers.

I am linking this project to 

  http://lemonshortbreadchallenge.blogspot.com/

http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/

Thank You

Stay safe and blessed

Surekha Galagoda


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Folder Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete