Thursday, February 4, 2021

Winter Wishes

 A very good afternoon to all of you

I made this card for the Merry Little Christmas Challenge. I stamped all the images I wanted using my Mini Misti. Then I fussy cut them and colored using the color pens and watercolor pencils I have. I took a piece of green cardstock and splattered white paint drops to depict snow. I have never seen snow. Then I applied white paint to the bottom of my card to look like snow. I couldnt apply evenly as the paint was not good and then i made my mind thinking the ground is not even either (Lol) Then I adhered my images using glue dots to give dimension. 



I am linking this card to

https://merrylittlechristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/

Thank You

Stay Safe and Blessed

Surekha Galagoda

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Suekha, love this image and your colouring. I have just joined to follow your blog, let's build up your numbers....
    pop over to my blog if you wish...https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}
    love to see you follow. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Annie
    Thank you so much. Stay safe and blessed

    ReplyDelete