Friday, February 19, 2021

Gift tag using scraps

 Good Morning friends

Recently I made a card using a cardboard stencil made by me using a butterfly die. Here it is.


When adhering it to a cardbase a piece was left and today I was arranging my desk and came across it so I punched a hole and attached a gold color thing which came to me in a package and voila I had the tag. I need quite a few of them as I am a journalist working online and as I am a book person I write down everything. 



 Crafting is my passion and love and while Journalism is my bread and butter, I get up early in the morning and finish my journalism work and start crafting. Oh it gives me a world of happiness and each one of you has contributed to that happiness. Love you from the bottom of my heart.

Stay safe and Blessed 

Thank You

Surekha Galagoda

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post and gorgeous colours. Surekha I had to re follow you, for some reason, don't know why now I know why your were not showing on my reading list. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Annie
    Thank you for always writing nice comments. Tc stay safe and blessed

    ReplyDelete