Wednesday, February 3, 2021

"It' s a girls thing Turner Syndrome Awareness Blog Hop/Challenge 2021

 A very good afternoon to all of you

I first heard of Turner Syndrome three years ago and I am praying for all of you.

Turner Syndrome

It is a genetic disorder where a female is born missing all or part of her second X chromosome leaving her with life-long medical issues and learning disabilities. This condition occurs one in 2,000 female births worldwide, but is more common among pregnancies that do not survive to full term. That is why Turner Syndrome Females are considered MIRACLES!

I know that it can happen to anybody and pray that a cure is found soon.

My card

I made using 
Card stock
Altenew Artist Marker starter set
Colleen watercolour pencils
A clear stamp set (unbranded)
Sequins and a butterfly
paper quilled flowers





The sentiment is what a beautiful blessing you are to me which i think explains it all  I colored the girl using Altenew starter market set Cotton candy R403 and for the hair I used Colleen water colour pencils brown colour. Reach for the stars possibilities are unlimited.The cat was coloured using grey color. I added the butterfly as it identifies Turner Syndrome and added sequins and three quilled flowers as embellishments. 

I am linking this card to
https://myturnersyndromejourney.blogspot.com/2021/02/its-girl-thing-turner-syndrome.html

Thank You and stay safe

4 comments:

  1. Surekha your card is so lovely! I really love that sentiment you used and that image is so pretty! Thank you for joining us for the Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this card is so pretty! I love the image and the little embellishments. I see you are my neighbour and so thrilled to see your card for TS. Thank you for joining in and your blessings at my blog. May I call you Surekha aunty? I think, that's what they would call you in SL too. Sending hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surekha, Angelic! Such a feminine and pink card for a great cause. Thank you for supporting and helping spread the word of TS. Stay safe and happy crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful my friend! Thanks SO MUCH for helping to spread the word about Turner Syndrome! Hugs

    ReplyDelete