Friday, February 5, 2021

Love with pattern paper

Good afternoon ladies



Love is in the air and though my Husband is in heaven I was in the mood to make a Valentine Day card. This is dedcated to my one and only grand daughter who is eight and loves hearts and she calls them love hearts. The patterned paper I used is locally bought and my main colour is pink I mixed two pattern papers. On the heart I stamped a heart in blue and on all the other circles i stamped small hearts. To add bling I attached three silver hearts and a pink bow in yarn. The sentiment was stamped in blue too. Sorry I do not have any Cats and Pajamas products to use.

I am linking this card to 

https://thecatspajamasrs.com/TCP/february-tcp-tuesday-challenge-376/


Thank You

Stay safe and blessed

Surekha Galagoda

No comments:

Post a Comment